The Reds

 I have been a big fan of dark coloured lipsticks for some time now, and my collection has definitely grown over the years. I've decided to show you my top three cherry red lipsticks from different brands from high end to drug store.
The first I've chosen is the L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in 461 Creme De Rouge/Scarlet Creme which has a gorgeous consistency that glides onto your lips effortlessly. It's not too drying, but I would recommend exfoliating your lips before wearing it anyway, and gives a great sheen when applied correctly.
The second is a classic - MAC Ruby Woo. A matte lipstick which stays on the lips forever. I find that this particular lipstick looks best when applied on top of a lipliner. It is in my opinion my favourite out of the lot as matte is the type of lipstick I generally gravitate to.
Maybelline's Color Sensational Lipstick in Neon Red is the third I've chosen, and is probably the most wearable of the three. It is not the reddest of reds, but is by far the easiest to apply and pull off. I would suggest this lipstick to anyone and everyone - especially those of you who are new to the makeup world.
I know my bright red lipstick collection isn't the largest of collections, but I am happy with the top three I picked. They vary from daytime wear to clubbing on the weekend and I love to wear them. Cherry reds are one of the classic lipstick colours, and every woman should own at least one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment