Bumble and Bumble

Bumble and Bumble is one brand I would love to try more of. But unfortunately, I do not have the kind of money to fork out on a bunch of their products! I did on the other hand decide to invest in the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray (only because the shopping assistant offered to put it in my hair, and from then on I couldn't resist!). It gives great texture and curl to my already naturally thick and wavy hair. I adore the way it makes my hair feel and look, and gives me loads of volume! 
I received free samples of the Texture Creme and Thickening Hairspray with my purchase, and am highly considering purchasing their full sizes! Both of which add to the surf spray to create a done-up yet not so done-up style. I'm also extremely in view of investing in the Surf Foam Wash Shampoo, Surf Creme Rinse Conditioner and the Prep spray. A girl can always dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment