DAISY Eau So Fresh | Marc Jacobs


Daisy by Marc Jacobs is my staple scent. An everyday, fresh and fruity aroma to brighten up my day, and send my on my way to complete errands. When I come to think of it, I own a lot of Marc Jacobs scents, including Dot and the original Daisy. But I am hoping to buy Honey in the near future.
Daisy Eau So Fresh is a very young, fruity and slightly floral fragrance. It is very light on the skin and doesn't overpower your natural scent. With the Radiant Body Lotion and Bubbly Shower Gel, you are bound to feel pristine and ready to go with this perfume. I'd definitely describe Daisy as a sunny smell, perfect for the early Spring mornings ahead.



2 comments:

  1. I love this scent so much! I just got Honey and it's beautiful too <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my staple scent I love it that much! You're tempting me to buy Honey! x

    ReplyDelete