FOTD | Maybelline Heavy

BASE: Firstly, I moisturised my face with La Roche-Posay's Effaclar Mat and let it sink in to give my face a good base. I then went in with my Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in Light Vanilla, buffing it into my skin with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush which is in my opinion one of the best foundation brushes out there. Using my ring finger, I applied MAC's Studio Finish Concealer in NC15 to my under-eyes and blemishes to give my skin a flawless finish. 

EYES: My eyebrows need a lot of work as they are quite light compared to my hair, so I like to use Soap & Glory's Archery in Brownie Points to fill them in, and Maybelline's Brow Drama in Dark Brown to set them in place. Then onto the eyes - my favourite bit - I swiped my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On And On Bronze over my eyelid (by far one of the best eye products on the markets at the moment) and then coated my lashes in Maybelline's The Falsies which give my lashes great volume and thickness.

LIPS: For my lips, when I don't wear a nude colour or when my eyes are quite plain, I like a light wash of colour in the daytime. So today I went for Maybelline's Colour Sensational in Coral Tonic, a lovely moisturising lippy!

CHEEKS: I have naturally flushed cheeks, so do not normally wear blush. I always wear some sort of bronzer in the hollows of my cheeks, I went for NARS Laguna which is a beautiful contour colour for my skin. Then for highlight, I dabbed MAC's Strobe Cream on the top of my cheekbones.

2 comments: