Love Me Beauty Box | Christmas Edition

So I received the December/Christmas Edition of the Love Me Beauty Box awhile back, and thought I would review it once I had a bit of a play with the products inside the box. It is one of the many beauty type boxes on the market at the moment, and one less to try out on my checklist! In my box there were three full sized products (a taupe nail varnish, lip liner, and lipstick) and two samples (a serum and night gel).
I was very impressed with the lip products (am I surprised?!) as Lord & Berry is a brand I think very highly of. They really enhanced my lip colour, hydrated my lips and stayed on well throughout the day.  I believe I will pick up some more of their products very soon! The Matriskin Vitamin C Serum astonished me as I don't own a serum for my face that actually worked, and is not greasy on my skin! It reduced the pigmentation in my acne scarring a phenomenal amount after one use. A product with high antioxidants and anti-inflammatory benefits is definitely something I will pick up again.
But, on the other hand, I was highly disappointed to get a Headline Colors nail varnish as I have tried them before and not enjoyed the application, staying power, or range of colours. For the price of the nail varnish, you'd think it would be of better quality. As for the Rodial Glamtox Night, it wasn't a product that I exactly wanted to use as I am still young and don't need an anti-ageing products - yet! I think it is a product for me to give away unfortunately.
For a box worth £10, I enjoyed 3/5 products and am not too disheartened. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment