Perfect Primer

One of the most raved about primers out on the beauty shelves at the moment is the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer. I picked up this bad boy at the Duty Free, and got a whopper five pounds off the excessive £25 it would be in Boots, which was an opportunity I couldn't pass up.

The primer is a very soft and silky texture, and feels weightless on my skin. It's a mix of vitamins A and E, grape seed extract and green tea which makes it even more exciting. It definitely keeps my makeup on all day (even though my skin is very oily, this primer is oil-free) and gives a flawless finish to my base. Not only does this product keep my maquillage in place, but it makes my complexion look perfect in photographs.
I love this product, and it lives up to its 'best seller' status. It creates the perfect base to your best-loved foundation to fabricate the ideal look. The first time I looked at the price tag, I was flabbergasted. But after caving in, buying it and then testing it, I haven't regretted anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment