Stila In The Know

One of my biggest passions in makeup is eyeshadows. Don't even get me started! I am an absolute hoarder, and am a sucker for nude palettes. They are the most versatile of makeup product you can own, and lets not get into how many looks you can make with just 10 shades!
The Stila In The Know palette is the only one I have seen (so far) that is all nude. This is great because they are wearable in the day, and transitional to the evening. Perfect. There is a mixture of light nude colours, dark warm browns and a couple shades of black. I would say it was mainly a warm palette with exception to a couple.
Excuse by grubby palette, as you can tell it is very well loved! The shadows are so buttery and soft, and blend very easily with a fluffy shading brush. The amount of fallout from the colours is very little compared to my Naked palettes, and they are very pigmented, so much that it only takes a little stroke from a brush to take it a long way across the lid.
Along with the palette, you get a free Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Halfmoon. I unfortunately can't tell you whether it is good or not as mine snapped when I got the palette before I could try it!! It did however look a nice colour, and Stila eyeliners have had some very good views over the internet. You also get a little booklet with some looks to try out varying from daytime to nighttime which are very sleek and feasible.

If you would like to see any looks with this palette, please do comment below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment