theBalm NUDE 'tude

I've had the Nude'tude palette for awhile now, but haven't used it in a long time as I left it at home when I galavanted off to University. However, since being back for the Christmas holidays, I have regained my love for the Balm products, and have been experimenting with my newfound love. the Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer is another product I own, but sadly it smashed into a million pieces after a little incident with my dog! I now use the product with great difficulty and with lots of care! The Balm probably have one of the most unique packaging on the market (that I've seen) at the moment. Another product I would like to try of the Balm's is their Bahama Mama bronzer.The colours are so smooth to apply, and very versatile. The amount of looks your could create with the mixture of matte, shimmer and satin shades are endless. This is definitely a must-have beauty product, and for the bargain of £20 in the sales right now, its difficult not to pass up the brilliant offer!Which products from the Balm do you recommend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment