Curly Lashes

I am a huge supporter of the curly, voluminous lashes, but there is no way in hell that you can get there with just a mascara. It takes time, and patience! When I was younger I used to use a pair of Primark eyelash curlers, and I doubt that was a very wise idea because they were awfully harsh on the lashes, and basically bent them upwards! Slap on the wrists to my younger self!
Summer 2013 was when I decided that my No. 7 curlers were just not cutting it for me, so I decided to invest in a decent pair. I did my research, read all the blog posts, and came to the conclusion that the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers were the ones I should get. Definitely the best choice. I got mine in the classic silver because it's my go to colour, but they also came in gold.
They create the perfect curl for my lashes, without using too much pressure. They are very easy to use, and are comfortable on the lashes. A couple presses, then coatings of my favourite mascara (link here) to give my lashes enormous volume, whopping length, and a crisp curl. They can then flutter to get anyones and everyones attention. People won't be able to resist but to look at your exaggerated eyes. 
If you are looking for a new eyelash curler, this is the one to get. Or even Shu Uemura's New Generation eyelash curlers, which are suitable for all eye shapes, and are supposed to curl your lashes without pinching your eyelids. Perfect, right?!

2 comments:

  1. I was trying to decide on whether I wanted this eye lash curler or the Shiseido one and I ended up with with the Shiseido one which I love. I definitely want to give this a try anyway at some point though as it seems quite good! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. considering the Shiseido is £2 cheaper, I don't blame you ;) to be honest, I don't think they look different at all, and both probably do the same job!

      Delete