Dior Addict Lip Glow

So I caved. I have been putting off buying such a high end, expensive lipstick for so long, and it has hurt me badly! Dior is one of those brands that I basically know nothing of. I believe that when I was younger, I thought it was a more mature brand. But when I first tried the Dior Addict Lip Glow (I have forgotten how long ago I tried it, that's how long it had been!) I knew I needed to have it.
This lipstick smells amazing. It is enriched with wild mango and luffa cylindric and is super hydrating on the lips. It goes on very well, as if you were only putting a lip balm on. I could most probably apply the lip glow without a mirror - emphasis on the probably though! It is definitely one of those lip products that I could wear any day, and be happy with the results (which is unusual!)
Dior claims that the Dior Addict Lip Glow responds to the natural chemistry in your lips to create a unique colour made to suit you. I completely agree with the statement. I bung it on in the morning before University, and by the time I get there, my lips (not bragging here!) look breathtaking. I love the results that the product gives me; a glowy, natural sheen to my lips with a hint of colour. Perfect for everyday wear.
Now, there is no lie in me saying that the Dior packaging is absolutely stunning. It is positively one of the most eye awing, sophisticated, and basically bloody beautiful packaging for ANY beauty product I own. And that is a pretty bold assertion to make! I honestly do think that the packaging makes a product ten times better, and this is the case. I can't word how much I adore how Dior have designed the packaging. It is utterly sensational.
What more can you ask in a lip product? It looks astonishing on the lips, smells fresh and sweet, and comes in the best packaging (let's not get back into that rant!). Definitely worth the frightful price tag of £22.50.

2 comments: