Recovery Process

So, after my huge post series on the Topshop lipsticks, I think it is best to let my lips recover from the many lipsticks that were worn and restore the moisture and plumpness. Lets face it, lipsticks are not good for the lips as they suck the moisture out of them - especially when you go ahead and put one on, remove it, and repeat twelve times! If you missed out on the madness, you can catch up herehere or here.
I begin with a clean base, so start with Bioderma to remove any remnants of any lipstick/liner. And then go in with a befitting scoop of the Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub and begin to exfoliate the lips, rubbing in circular motions to remove all signs of flaky and dry skin to leave a smooth, and fresh base. I then go in with a thick and highly moisturising lip balm. My current love is NUXE's Reve de Miel which actually translates to 'Dream of Honey'. It is a very luxurious salve, and smells magical. It really does keep those dry lips at bay. A winner in my books.

How do you like to cure your lips of the winter blues?


2 comments:

  1. I need to try the Nuxe balm soon, I keep hearing how amazing it is!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete