Topshop Lipsticks - Miscellaneous

Warning: Picture heavy post!

This is the second post to my three part series. The Miscellaneous section. If you missed out on part one, please click here. This is basically all the lipsticks that don't particularly belong to a category, or I don't have enough of the colour to put into a single post!
A lipstick I purchased not long after +Zoella mentioned that she had it was Infrared. And I'm glad I did! It's a very vibrant and striking colour that pulls together any look and gives a psychedelic appearance to your lips. This lipstick looks astounding over an orange lip liner to intensify the longevity and deepen the semblance of lust.
If you're looking for a creamy neon lipstick, Ohh La La is it! If you build it up, it can be very bright and luminescent, and definitely gives a bit of va-va-voom to your lips. Although it is quite a girly colour, I like to match it with a cat eye to jazz it up a bit and make it more edgy. 
I had never known a lipstick to stay on so well until I wore All About Me on a night out, it pretty much stains your lips a deep, but girly, pink colour. It has quite a matte finish, and is best applied with the Real Techniques Detailer Brush to give a sharp outline. I also like to mix this colour with one of the darker shades (hence the marks on the lipstick!) to create a dusky hue.
Innocent is a colour that I wish to replace for a stupid reason - I lent it to a friend, and as you can see in the picture above that she ruined it - and I don't like it when my lipsticks look ugly (OCD much?!). But I do love the colour, a purple, mauve with a slightly pink undertone. It is an effortless colour that can be put on without a mirror and doesn't need much touching up throughout the day.


2 comments:

  1. I have all about me and I love it so much! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! i love the fact it doesn't budge too! <3

      Delete