YSL Purchases

I might have accidentally gone shopping... again... And my bank account is looking very unhappy! But, to make myself feel better from this horribly dire weather, a trip to the Yves Saint Laurent counter was needed.
 Now, every blogger and their mother owns this product, and it is no surprise to me that I purchased it. I am very easily influenced! YSL has gorgeous, elegant packaging (basically a golden pen) and I never want to use them just in case I ruin it! Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat is meant to give instant radiance and freshness to your skin, and that is what I need! I got mine in the shade '1 Luminous Radiance' hoping it will give the results I want of a more dewy look, and kill the appearance of under eye bags.
Another product I couldn't help but buy was one of YSL's incredible lipsticks. All they are is raved over the blogosphere, so I thought it was about time I tried one out.
 I chose the Yves Saint Laurnet Rouge Volupte in Nude Beige, because you can't go wrong with buying yet another nude lipstick. Let's face it, nudes are the ones that get used the most as they are the easiest to sport. Again, the packaging is to die for, need I say any more?! The colour is highly pigmented, super glossy on the lips, and lasts a decent amount of time. The colour is perfect as it makes my lips look smoother, plumper and look more glowy. Ideal for everyday wear. The texture is light, and silky to create a glamorous velvety lip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment