My Valentines Gift

Here is my better late than never Valentines post. I entered a competition not long ago on A Little Obsessed's blog, and surprisingly won. I have never won a competition in my life, whether it be sport, musical, I was flabbergasted to have won something! I initially thought it was spam, but after being tweeted by Sabrina, I knew it was for sure!
I won this gorgeous necklace from Swarovski. It came beautifully packaged, with rose petals in the box - how thoughtful! It's definitely one of those pieces of jewellery I'll wear for special occasions, and when I want to make a statement.
I just want to thank Sabrina, and Swarovski for giving me the opportunity to actually own some alluring jewellery, and definitely appreciate the gift. 


2 comments:

  1. Jenessa Sheffield10 March 2014 at 16:39

    That necklace is gorgeous! http://jenessasheffield.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty isn't it! I am definitely in love!

    ReplyDelete