The Bottom Lash Mascara

Mascara can be a very hit and miss product for a lot of people. It's the same with all makeup products really. But the perfect mascara is difficult to find. There are so many out there, volumising, lengthening, curling, waterproof, coloured. Too many. When it comes to bottom lashes, there is only one aspect I specifically look for, and that is that it doesn't budge.
The Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara is my pick of the bunch. It has a tiny wand that is easy to wiggle on the inner and outer corners of your eyes, and comes in the cutest little packaging, with a lovely design on the body. I have mine in Black and is easily buildable to create a dramatic look. It separates your lashes very well without being clumpy and coats the lashes like a dream. It is quite wet in consistency, but I reckon it will get better as it dries up a bit (is that gross?). The formula is meant to resist all kinds of smudges whether it be from tears, or rain, and is easily removed with a makeup micellar water.
I don't tend to wear this mascara on a daily basis because I believe it makes my makeup look more 'done up', whereas I would rather go for a face where I look like I haven't made much effort (like in my 'No Makeup' Makeup look) so it is more of a nighttime wear for me. I like to pair this with the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in Nude to really open up my eyes. The bottom lash mascara goes hand in hand with the best eyelash curlers (here) and my favourite mascara (here). Overall, it is a beautiful product to work with, and very easy to use. Definitely worth the hype.

Have you tried the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara before? Did you enjoy it as much as I did?


0 comments:

Post a Comment