The Lush Exfoliator

I have now lost count of how many Lush products I own. And to celebrate, I shall write another post about another one of their many products that I own. I know this won't be a product for everyone, and it isn't always for me, but it is one worth a mention because it does what it says on the tin. I can't lie, this product is not one I reach for on a daily, or weekly basis, but when my skin needs it, in needs it.
Lush's Ocean Salt face and body scrub was one of those products that I bought on a whim online a long time ago, and has lasted me quite a while. It is not for the heavy handed, or the sensitive/dry skin because it completely strips your face from any oils and dead skin cells. It is however perfect for those people with oily or combination skin on those bad days when you want to remove all the grime off your face. Like I said, it is very stripping on the skin, and I only use it when I really need it. A tiny scoop to massage lightly into the areas needed, and then wash off with warm water - easy as 1, 2, 3! It smells of limes, grapefruit and heavily of salt which is really fresh and invigorating. As if you're at the seaside. It does put off some people the fact that it has some vodka in, but hey, it works! The avocado butter and coconut oil make it more moisturising for the skin which is a huge plus and just creates a smooth and silky base ready for some heavy duty moisturiser! If you would like to read any more of my posts on Lush products, I have written one here (about their balm cleanser) and here (about a couple other of their cleansers).
Ingredients: Fine Sea Salt, Fresh Grapefruit Infusion, Coarse Sea Salt, Stearic Acid, Fresh Organic Lime Extracted in Vodka, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Cetearate, Triethanolamine, Avocado Butter, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Lime Oil, Seaweed Absolute, Violet Leaf Absolute, Glycerine, Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Colour 42090, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.


0 comments:

Post a Comment